Wondering on how to get free followers instantly? Also you have no budget to invest in your Instagram page?
This post walks you through simple tricks to get free Instagram followers instantly.
Focus on three things below to get Instagram followers naturally:
– Create awesome content. It includes writing steller captions, taking/buying gorgeous photographs and making interactive videos.
– Invest your time Engaging with others on Instagram. If you think you will share a post, and expect to get 1,000 likes in your first month then you’re living in a dream. You need to interact with others. Give likes and make comments on a regular basis.
– Learn to study analytics. You should know when your followers are active, and what do they need from you. For this, I recommend you to use the app UNUM, available only for iOS.
As you know by now that in order to get free Instagram followers, you need to give your time and energy!
HOW DO I GET FOLLOWERS IF I’M NEW ON INSTAGRAM?
You should start giving some content to your future followers and follow some basic tricks to start. How?
Read my 5 BASIC TIPS on how to do this.
So you need to stand out!
Instagram is a visual pleasing platform where three things matter the most;
- Story / Goal / Cause
Here are some methods on how to get free followers even if you’re new on Instagram:
- TELL YOUR STORY
People need to know you before following you, so you will get more popular if you have a purpose, a story, a vision to talk about.
2. USE MILOTREE ON YOUR WEBSITE
Milotree is a soft popup to grow your social media followers every day. It’s a plugin that you install on your blog or website and it just grows your social media. As simple as that.
It comes with different pop-ups, it’s mobile friendly and it’s a light pop-up that it will not slow down your site.
3. USE HASHTAGS AND ENGAGE WITH THOSE HASHTAGS
Well-researched hashtags guarantee you more followers, and engagement. Start adding hashtags that are relevant, not to generic and have a potential reach.
Most importantly, do not forget to engage with those hashtags.
I recommend using this website to find your best hashtags.
Hope my article was interesting and helped you if you’re starting new on Instagram or if you’re still trying to grow on this platform.
Let me know any questions you have in the comments.